Brass Lion Entertainment
Brass Lion Entertainment is looking for a Tools and Build Programmer to work with our talented team, with employees based in NYC & Montréal (and some fully remote), working on our new action-RPG title. You will be responsible to implement and support our distributed build process. You will identify opportunities to automate and improve our development processes by implementing script solutions or finding software that matches our needs.
- Implement a build distribution pipeline enabling programmers and content developers to collaborate efficiently.
- Develop tools to automate various steps of our development process.
- Monitor build status health and address issues (ex: build times, build stability).
- Collaborate with developers on a shared responsibility to keep our build stable.
- Define a roadmap for our build systems.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Experience working on build distribution systems.
- Strong automation and scripting skills with knowledge of Python, C++ and C#
- Power user of source control systems like Perforce.
- Self-driven with an ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Authorized to work either in the US or Canada.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 build pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience automating Perforce processes.
- Competitive salary.
- Among Industry leaders in PTO and work life balance.
- Flexible Work-From-Home options.
- Comprehensive family health coverage.
Brass Lion Entertainment is an entertainment studio focused on creating original fictional universes that center on Black, Brown, and other traditionally marginalized characters, cultures, and stories. Brass Lion is a diverse and inclusive environment where creatives of all backgrounds can thrive and bring unique and compelling stories to market – changing the landscape in interactive spaces and beyond. We are currently hard at work on an action RPG with a dope af anime aesthetic for next-gen console and PC. We are currently entirely work-from-home during COVID 19, with a mix of a remote and co-located team structure planned when it’s safe to do so. We are headquartered in NYC and Montréal. We’re building a world class team, so even if this role isn’t for you – reach out to us! We want to hear from you.