Brass Lion Entertainment
Senior Graphics Programmer
You will work closely with the Art Director and Technical Director to develop our cel shaded anime visuals. You will share our passion for thinking differently about how games can look and feel. You will be instrumental in helping our artists deliver an outstanding visual experience.
- Develop advanced graphics features under Unreal Engine 4.
- Develop tools for artists to enable them to deliver on our unique visual ambitions.
- Collaborate with programmers to ensure the team is working with stable, efficient and performant technology.
- Drive requirements gathering for rendering and provide time estimates.
- Build a roadmap to deliver rendering goals from our milestones.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in graphics programming.
- Strong mathematics, C++ and shader languages (HLSL) skills.
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimizations.
- Self-driven with an ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Authorized to work either in the US or Canada.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Have shipped at least one AAA title.
- Competitive salary.
- Among Industry leaders in PTO and work life balance.
- Flexible Work-From-Home options.
- Comprehensive family health coverage.
Brass Lion Entertainment is an entertainment studio focused on creating original fictional universes that center on Black, Brown, and other traditionally marginalized characters, cultures, and stories. Brass Lion is a diverse and inclusive environment where creatives of all backgrounds can thrive and bring unique and compelling stories to market – changing the landscape in interactive spaces and beyond. We are currently hard at work on an action RPG with a dope af anime aesthetic for next gen console and PC. We are currently entirely work-from-home during COVID 19, with a mix of a remote and co-located team structure planned when it’s safe to do so. We are headquartered in NYC and Montréal. We’re building a world class team, so even if this role isn’t for you – reach out to us! We want to hear from you.